There are currently a total of 30 species of animals in Tiny Farm, with the exceptions of special animals and event animals. Each of these species comes in a variety of 3 colors. An incomplete list of all animals, including unique ones, is available in the wiki under Collection Book.
What are they for?
- Collect them! They make your farm more lively and are collectible! Collecting all the animals in the game is one of the deepest challenges.
- Master them! Animals can be "Mastered" through feeding and giving them Love. Each color of animal in each species has a Mastery Level of up to 10, and you gain rewards and Animal Points for each Mastery Level they gain.
- Grow them! All animals have a feeding time, which varies between each animal. When an animal is fed, you gain Experience, Gold and Mastery. In addition, they will also grow from babies into adults between level 1-3. Animals have a maximum level of 100. (Previously was 101)
- Breed them! Animals can be bred together to make new animals! At level 1, animals are babies and cannot breed, but at level 2 they are considered young adults and are able to breed for the rest of their lives.
Farm Animal Certificates
Farm Animal certificates allow you to gain one more animal slot for placing extra animals on your farm. They can be purchased from the Shop, but they have the following restrictions:
- There is a level requirement for purchasing certain amounts of Animal Certificates.
- Each Animal Certificate raises in cost after each purchase.
- 13 Animal Certificates may also be purchase with Bells. These purchases are not restricted by level and do not raise the gold cost of the Animal Certificates that are purchased with gold.
|Player Level||Animal Certificate||Gold||Bells|
Pages in category "Animals"
The following 166 pages are in this category, out of 166 total.